NZIS Certificate in Sport & Recreation - Level 2
For 16-19 yr-olds & it’s FREE!
NCEA Level 2 is a huge advantage when looking for work and training opportunities.
If you’re 16 to 19 and want to get ahead, this is the perfect way to learn heaps of great skills to get you work-ready.
Head off for a job after your course or even better ... stay on for further study in the exciting sports and recreation programmes!
What do I need?
- You have to be 16-19 years old.
- You might already have NCEA Level 1, or you might not yet have any qualifications.
- That’s all there is to it!
Get More Info
What will I learn?
Top skills that employers look for:
- Communication and teamwork
- Literacy & numeracy
- Coaching, confidence & customer service skills
- Nutrition & Sport Education
Tell me more…
Starts October 10
Lasts 43 weeks
At Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch campuses